Engaging with communities and hard to reach individuals is one of our strengths. We also beleive in working alongside others rather than in isolation, so we are happy to attend relevant events to help people understand their risks and promote healthy lifestyle choices.
How does it work?
- Staffed attendance at community events: stall, gazebo or our mobile bus
- Providing information and signposting
- Carrying out health checks to identify health risks including:
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure
- Sugar Levels (Diabetes indicator)
- CardioVascular Disease risk levels
We ensure that we provide engaging materials and activities to help connect with people and direct them towards simple but effective lifestyle changes.
For more information, or to book Health Exchange to attend an event, call 0121 663 0007.