Our Health Trainers act as ‘personal buddies’, assessing health risks, discussing heatlh issues and helping individuals to set relevant personal health goals and plans to achieve them. They are there to inform, motivate and encourage people along the way.
We help people to:
- Lose weight
- Increase exercise activity
- Stop smoking
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Improve diet
- Learn to manage their own health
Our Health Trainers offer:
- A free, personally-tailored, service
- One-to-one meetings in convenient locations
- A local service, with flexible appointment times
- A route-map to success with small, achievable but significant, goals
We currently have Health Trainers working in Birmingham, Dudley and Solihull. Anyone over the age of 16 can access the service.